We decided to take advantage of the nice weather tonight and take some more pictures of the girls. I have been having so much fun with my new camera Matt bought me, so it's a good thing our girls are beautiful to photograph. Although, I am realizing I can take picture after picture after picture- and get about 2 good shots. Eyes closed, on the verge of crying, looking away, distracted by someone or something are just a few culprits of making it hard to get a good picture.
I haven't gone through any of these pictures in photoshop, but I wanted to post them while I was on the computer. And for you grandparents, aunts, uncles, whoever you are that look at this blog and are waiting for a picture from us....be patient, one is coming! I am wanting to get a good picture of them to get printed off- but I want it to be really good.







1 comment:
They are BEAUTIFUL!!! Audra's teeth are so cute!
Post a Comment