PHEW!! What a crazy weekend! Emily and Clayton were married this weekend, and as I type this they are probably boarding their plane to Jamaica! Congratulations Emily and Clayton!
The wedding was absolutely beautiful. The day went pretty smooth. I was the matron of honor, and Corinne was the flower girl. Saturday ended up being a long day for Corinne, and she was pooped. She ended up not wanting to carry her basket down the aisle, but she made it down, walking beside me very timidly. She was absolutely beautiful and I was proud of her for being such a trooper.
The wedding was absolutely beautiful. The day went pretty smooth. I was the matron of honor, and Corinne was the flower girl. Saturday ended up being a long day for Corinne, and she was pooped. She ended up not wanting to carry her basket down the aisle, but she made it down, walking beside me very timidly. She was absolutely beautiful and I was proud of her for being such a trooper.

We tried hard all day to get a good family picture....but you know how that goes...especially with two tired kiddos.

My mom and Audie's toothy grin



It was a great day. I think after a few naps for us all we will be fully recovered!
As soon as the professional photos are done, I will let you all know and post the link to them. In the meantime, if you want to see more pictures of the wedding, the rehearsal dinner, and emily's bachelorette party,
click here
No comments:
Post a Comment