It came to the end of the day yesterday, and I hadn't taken Corinne's birthday picture. I had bought her a new dress to wear for some pictures, but It rained and rained all day, we have colds going around, and I thought crusty noses wouldn't be the cutest for a birthday photo shoot. So, to say we had a picture taken ON her birthday, I took a few snapshots.
A few weeks ago, I tried to teach Corinne how to pose for a picture. Bad idea. She has taken it way too far. She tilts her head all the way to her shoulder. She smiles rediculously. She makes funny faces. Hopefully we can tame it into a calmer style. But here are the pics of the day Corinne turned 3!!


In the picture below, she is not yawning. She is being silly on purpose. She thinks she rules the roost.


Got a good one with her and dad.

Here is a picture I took today. I still would like to do more "birthday" pictures, so I will post more when we get them done.
Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Dale will be here this weekend to celebrate with us both the girls' birthdays.
No comments:
Post a Comment