I took these pictures of Audie last night- she was in a great mood. Corinne spent the night with Grandma, and I went out with a friend, so Audie got some good alone play time with Dad. When I came home she was stomping her feet and giggling with excitement, and she opened her arms to give me a hug.



It feels so good to be the girls' mommy. However, I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. When I talk to Corinne on the phone I get a lump in my throat because I just cannot believe that my daughter is holding a conversation over the phone! She sounds so little, but talks like an adult. Audie brought me her shoes this morning because she wanted to go outside. Both of the girls are doing things for themselves, and they are not babies anymore! I wish it were possible to capture time.
No comments:
Post a Comment