Halloween was so much fun this year. I decided last minute to dress up with the girls, and we had a blast. Late in the afternoon we stopped by our favorite chocolate shop....what better place to go trick or treating than at an artisan chocolate store??!!

We turned a lot of heads as we walked in with our costumes on- (who wouldn't stop to stare at 3 pretty butterflies) and took a photo with our favorite chocolatiers! Luckily, all of the ladies working today had on costumes, so we didn't feel so much out of place. The girl on the far right is Amber. She has become buddies with Corinne. We have really enjoyed getting to know her as she has such a sweet and genuine personality.


We got back home and our friends Kevin and Crystal arrived for dinner. Their son Austin was Cat in the Hat (and boy was it a cute costume!!)


Corinne's butterfly- Audie's Dragonfly

Corinne really got the hang of trick or treating. She led the way through the neighborhood and marched right up to each door and confidently said "Trick or Treat". I was surprised as I thought she would be more timid. But she did great.

Happy Halloween!!!!
1 comment:
Cute pics Jenny! It looks like you guys had fun...I really loved the costumes (: love you
Post a Comment