We had a WONDERFUL time on our family vacation. It was excitement from the very start. Heading to the airport at 4:30am was fun only because Corinne was chatty in the backseat. Who would have thought someone could be so happy at such an early time?
It was a total new experience for everyone. Corinne and Audie's perspective on things made it fun and new for Matt and I. Running down the runway to get on the plane, putting our toes in the sand, and splashing in the water was all fun and new for all of us.
It was a total new experience for everyone. Corinne and Audie's perspective on things made it fun and new for Matt and I. Running down the runway to get on the plane, putting our toes in the sand, and splashing in the water was all fun and new for all of us.

We did everything from a sunset dolphin watching cruise, to riding a kids train at a local park, to renting a 4 person bike to building sand castles on the beach. We got our fair share of wildlife...from lizards to dolphins...starfish to parrots.









I'm still working on editing some pictures, I will post some when I get more done. In the meantime, check out a few more on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=183613&id=610627065&l=e876b96087
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=183613&id=610627065&l=e876b96087
No comments:
Post a Comment