We had a very nice Mothers Day.
Matt surprised me with a gift card to a spa,
and a whole brochure of "treatments" I could choose from.
My dear friend Brenda was given a gift certificate to the same spa,
so we are going to go together. I think I am going to choose the
30 minute private bath soak, and a pedicure. I can't wait to go!
Here are some of our Mothers day pictures:
Matt surprised me with a gift card to a spa,
and a whole brochure of "treatments" I could choose from.
My dear friend Brenda was given a gift certificate to the same spa,
so we are going to go together. I think I am going to choose the
30 minute private bath soak, and a pedicure. I can't wait to go!
Here are some of our Mothers day pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment