Whew! We're gettin' big. Although, I think it may be about your perspective.
I for sure, I am feeling very pregnant and big. Earlier this week, while enjoying gelatto
at my favorite chocolate shop, I was talking with one of the girls that works there about
baby names. And her reply was, "so...are you expecting?" In my head, I'm thinking, What?!!
How can this big belly be anything but a baby. She goes on to say "Well, I didn't want to say
anything, because I wasnt sure." And last night, I was told that I was very big, and the next
statement was... "are you having twins?!!!?"
Different Perspectives.
I for sure, I am feeling very pregnant and big. Earlier this week, while enjoying gelatto
at my favorite chocolate shop, I was talking with one of the girls that works there about
baby names. And her reply was, "so...are you expecting?" In my head, I'm thinking, What?!!
How can this big belly be anything but a baby. She goes on to say "Well, I didn't want to say
anything, because I wasnt sure." And last night, I was told that I was very big, and the next
statement was... "are you having twins?!!!?"
Different Perspectives.
No comments:
Post a Comment