Rewind to several months back, at the dinner table.
Matt told the girls if you hold your nose when you eat your vegetables, you can't taste them.
So, yesterday afternoon, I made the girls fruit smoothies for a snack.
About halfway through the smoothie, Audie says, "Hey mom, plug your nose and take a drink of the smoothie."
So I did.
"Can you taste it when you plug your nose?"
to which I replied, "I sorta can."
Then, with squinted eyes, like a detective, she said, "So.....dad lied"
Matt told the girls if you hold your nose when you eat your vegetables, you can't taste them.
So, yesterday afternoon, I made the girls fruit smoothies for a snack.
About halfway through the smoothie, Audie says, "Hey mom, plug your nose and take a drink of the smoothie."
So I did.
"Can you taste it when you plug your nose?"
to which I replied, "I sorta can."
Then, with squinted eyes, like a detective, she said, "So.....dad lied"
No comments:
Post a Comment