Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bed Head

Corinne woke up from her nap and had wild hair!!
I had to get a couple of pictures and post them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Arlen & Cynthia said...

I love it!!! :) I don't think Nina even has enough hair to do anything like that! She has Arlen's and my THIN wispy hair.

Jenny!!!! I have just been so busy lately that I haven't been able to get back to you - but I have to tell you how stoked Arlen and I are for you guys and your new little one on the way!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! We were so excited to hear the news!!! Congratulations! It is wonderful to have two! :) Dorian is beautiful and such a sweetie....

Hey - if you have your baby in a foreign country on a tourist visa then your baby will have dual citizenship and you can have permanent visas.... hmmmm...... :)