Monday, November 05, 2007

The Face of Guilt


I wonder who made this mess??


1 comment:

Arlen & Cynthia said...

She is such a cutie! I loved looking at all of the pictures... It had been a while since I had been on the blog and I couldn't believe how many new ones there were! Such a beautiful family. I wish we lived closer. I can't believe how much hair she has! What adorable pig tails... And I loved the cheering spirit pictures... and the posed pictures.. Jenny, you look so beautiful too! I have kept you in my prayers especially after your e-mail that you sent out! I hear that is not that uncommon and hopefully will not be that serious.
Hope you guys can visit us someday! Oh... Arlen is going to Peru to visit Kenny (who paid for his ticket!) So I will be husbandless for two weeks! :( But I'm so glad they get to meet up.
Love you guys! Sorry this is sooo huge.