Sunday, February 16, 2014

Quilt Raffle Winner!

Where to even start? I was quite humbled in more ways than one with this quilt raffle. Generosity, love, and care, come from so many people. I could say "thank you" a million times and still feel like it's not enough! I suppose that's a picture of grace---we don't deserve any of the good things God gives us, and He still has chosen to anyway. We just have to accept it.

I did not want to put any expectations on this quilt raffle, but if I did have any, they were surpassed! Thanks, everyone! I cannot wait to share with Katie how much support that so many people offered her, and it should be a great start to her vehicle fund.

To be fair in drawing, we had a third party member pick a name from the bowl.


Congrats Aimee!

1 comment:

Mary High said...

Congratulations Aimee! And I'll be keeping Katie in my thoughts and prayers!