Wednesday, December 19, 2012

this and that



We are all recovering from being sick. A cold knocked on our door and let itself in, runny noses and coughs remain. Hopefully it will be completely cleared before Christmas!

We finished school this week. Corinne ended up with superb grades (all the averages of her test scores). It will be nice to have a couple weeks to do other things and be a little careless for a while. We do have to work on Corinne's handwriting over the break...I want her to improve on some areas before we start learning cursive coming up here in January.

I have started my second quilt! After considering making one for Matt, we both agreed that he doesn't really use blankets, and it wouldn't be used to it's full potential. So, I am starting some for the girls. Corinne being the oldest is first on the list. Matt gets two weeks off from work, maybe I can get some serious hours in while he is home and finish it quickly. 

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!



No comments: