Tuesday, October 30, 2012

family pictures

We had some family pictures taken last friday in the coooooold.  Poor little Selah was shivering!
A friend's wife from high school is kinda like me- has taken up photography as a hobby- and she does a great job! I took a risk and asked her to "trade" pictures with us. (a big risk because I am assuming she would want me to take her family's pictures.) Anyway, she was up for the idea and we traded! She's like me- we have a hard time paying someone to take our picture when we know we could do it ourselves! (only we can't because we have to be in front of the camera haha.)

Anyway, here are a few of my favorites.
I can't reveal ALL of them, I have to save the best for the Christmas card. :)




1 comment:

Shelby Shinkle said...

Beautiful! I love them all!