Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bucket List- revisited

Last July, I posted my "Bucket List".
I need to add two more things...
1. Publish a cookbook (and inspire my kids to be good cooks for their future family)
2. Lead a children's choir
3. Move to New York for 6 months and tour the entire state
4. Meet Bobby Flay. If that can't happen, just eat a burger at his restaurant, Bobby's Burger Palace
5. Photograph a delivery/live birth
6. Own a Kitchen-Aid mixer and learn to make Sticky Buns as good as my mom
7. Travel to Africa and dance/play music with a tribe
8. Attend a service at the Brooklyn Tabernacle church. A "Plus One" if the choir would happen to sing "Total Praise"
9. Own/run a Bed and Breakfast
10. Get my motorcycle license
11. See Sequoia National Forest and the Grand Canyon
12. Own a Volkswagen again. (a bug, a bus if I still have kids around, or a Ghia if I'm old.)
13. Learn how to draw graffiti and vandalize create art on a wall
14. Make a quilt
15. Own a large bird, such as a Cockatoo or African Grey and teach it how to talk

A couple of weeks ago, I took the girls to a bird store. They had several birds that "lived" there- and also had a bird "bed and breakfast"- people left their birds there while they were on vacation or at work. I was so amazed at the parrots intelligence! Their words were very intelligible- and their personalities very bright and energetic! I decided that a pet parrot was a must for my future.


And for a picture- my mom and sister and the "grand-girls"

No comments: