Friday, August 24, 2012

minus one

Corinne lost her first tooth earlier this week.
The night I pulled it, I didn't really think it was ready to come out. From my memory back when I was a tot, I remember blood being involved when it was ready to come out. There was no blood present.
And usually, Corinne is pretty squeemish when it comes to blood and hurting type of things. I didn't think she was going to be in to me pulling her tooth and maybe causing her pain.

Well, we jiggled and wiggled and it didn't seem to get any looser.
Finally, I tied some floss around that little baby and gave it a yank.
Out it came, with blood. It was ready!!
  I was so proud of her! She didn't even flinch or act woozy like she typically does around that kind of thing! Maybe she didn't know to be squeemish with pulling a tooth.

  and then she called her friends to tell them she had lost a tooth.

What a lovely girl.

1 comment:

Lauren Snodgrass said...

She handled it like such a big girl! Congrats to her! :)