Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Audie's 4th Birthday

We celebrated Audie's Birthday yesterday. All day was great. Audie enjoyed the phone calls she got, and the cards in the mail.
Due to overwhelmingly busy schedules, we did her pictures last Saturday--(instead of on her birthday like I'd like to). Either way, what a little cutie head she is. Love this girl.








We started the day off with breakfast, then school.  We did what she wanted to do for most of the day. Her choice of dinner was Red Robin...she wanted balloons! Matt and I told her we would buy her balloons if she wanted to go somewhere else for dinner, but she stuck with the place that she knew had the balloons.

We came back home for some cake- we had Grandma Joyce and Grumpa Bob over to eat and open presents with us.


She got some Little Critter books, a Strawberry Shortcake coloring book, and  cheerleader outfit.
She had daddy throw her up so she could do her cheers in the air.


The best part of the day for me was something Audra and Corinne said on the way back from Red Robin:
Audra: "I had a really good birthday today."
Corinne: "I hope you did, sister."
How sweet! I love my girls.

1 comment:

Lauren Snodgrass said...

Happy Birthday to Audie! Looks like she had a fun day!