Monday, July 09, 2012

Bucket List

My "Bucket List" has been on my mind a lot lately.
Not sure why...maybe the bucket list gods are telling me to get a movin' on completing this list because my time is coming to an end. Hopefully not!
Anyway, I thought I'd share my bucket list on the blog.
If any of you readers can pull any strings and help these things happen, feel free to assist! ;)

Jenny's Bucket List- as of July 2012 (in no particular order)
1. Publish a cookbook (and inspire my kids to be good cooks for their future family)
2. Lead a children's choir
3. Move to New York for 6 months and tour the entire state
4. Meet Bobby Flay. If that can't happen, just eat a burger at his restaurant, Bobby's Burger Palace
5. Photograph a delivery/live birth
6. Own a Kitchen-Aid mixer and learn to make Sticky Buns as good as my mom
7. Travel to Africa and dance/play music with a tribe
8. Attend a service at the Brooklyn Tabernacle church. A "Plus One" if the choir would happen to sing "Total Praise"
9. Own/run a Bed and Breakfast
10. Get my motorcycle license
11. See Sequoia National Forest and the Grand Canyon
12. Own a Volkswagen again. (a bug, a bus if I still have kids around, or a Ghia if I'm old.)
13. Learn how to draw graffiti and vandalize create art on a wall

3 comments:

Shelby Shinkle said...

What a cool list! It makes me want to do this! Mine thus far has been very basic. I hope you get to do it all!

megtuttle said...

Maybe someday I can help you with #5...

Crystal said...

love it! Lots of FUN things to do! Go for it girl!