Thursday, June 07, 2012

Busy!

The month of June has proven to be quite busy. From taking a little road trip this past weekend, to having some friends visit this weekend- we haven't stopped!!
Photos of our vacation to come soon, but for now here is a photo I took last spring of a little guy named Ian. The iheartfaces photography community's photo contest for the month of June is "All Boy". I love this photo because you can tell he is totally in to driving his cars around.
Obviously, having 3 girls I don't get to see too much of this...




5 comments:

Laura Smith Photography said...

What a sweet photo! :)

Mamie Rose said...

Precious little boy!

Bee Sweet Creations said...

He looks so serious! Adorable!

Lisa said...

I love the emotion you caught!

Lauren Snodgrass said...

I love this pic, Jenny! My 89-year-old grandma picked this pic out of all the ones you took that day. She loved his "seriousness" too. Thank you!