Sunday, January 29, 2012

Writing Letters

Corinne loves to write letters.
I am thrilled that she likes to write letters, and I hope the desire keeps up. I think that writing letters has become "a thing of the past"...but the art shouldn't be lost.

She always writes the letters, and then asks me what to say, and how to spell words.
So I designed this little guide for her to pull out to give her suggestions on what to say.

I had it printed and laminated, so hopefully it will be durable enough to be around for a few years!
I plan on putting a hole in the corner, and then putting a ring in it to keep all of the cards together.

 (Nina is Corinne's friend in Brazil that she writes to often.)

 



 Other notecards give suggestions when writing a thank you note, and other greetings such as holidays.
I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out! I hope it will be put to good use!







No comments: