Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happenings...

Not much going on in this neck of the woods.
(heck, I don't even know what day it is)
We have been a little under the weather since last Friday. No fun, but I think we are on the mend.

Selah is trying her hardest to crawl. She will get up on her hands and knees, but she can't get her hands to move forward to actually crawl. I hope she figures it out soon, cause it is starting to frustrate her. Poor little lamb.

School continues to go well. We have started to move at a quicker pace, as Corinne has seemed to get bored with the reinforcements. Really, she has the concepts down, but I felt like we needed to fulfill all of the curriculum worksheets. Instead, I am picking a choosing to keep things exciting and different. I just make sure she's got it before we fully move on.

That's all for now. The girls are summoning me to build a fort.

No comments: