Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Happy Birthday Corinne!



 Corinne turns 5 tomorrow. Sheesh. I've been a mom for 5 years??!! How/when did that happen??



I am so proud of Corinne. She has a maturity way beyond her years. She is my helper, she is an encourager, she is bright. I can't wait to see what the fifth year brings, and how she changes.
I love you, Corinne! Happy Birthday!


Since Monday was a holiday, and Matt had the day off, Corinne and I took her 5 year pictures on Monday. She did so incredible. She was patient, she came up with her own ideas of how she wanted to pose, etc. She's my little model!!
(you can tell the personality difference between her and Audie in the pictures. I love it.)











Matt and I have some fun stuff planned for tomorrow, her actual birthday. Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments: