Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Audie!

My little Audie turned 3 today.
A little bittersweet.
A little weird.

Yesterday and today I was reminiscing of what I was doing 3 years ago.
Giving birth to my kids has been one of the most amazing things I have ever done. Period.
It is also so amazing to watch them grow up.
I would not laugh as much as I do if it weren't for Audra.
She reminds me of myself.
I love her spunk.
I love her.


We went out for a quick 3 year birthday shoot. I think I'm lucky to have gotten the pictures I did. She really wasn't in the greatest of moods, after a rough morning.
Still, she's a beautiful little girl, and I love to call her mine.



So expressive. She obviously gets it from her dad.




She was very ready to be done.

We had a small little party, both grandparents and Aunt Leslie, Cameron and Kylie came.
I made her a unicorn cake...purple, of course.



I think she had a great day. I love making my kids feel special, and I hope we did just that. She knew it was her day, but she was selfless about it. She shared her presents with Corinne, and was gracious all day. Love that girl.

1 comment:

Lauren Snodgrass said...

Happy Birthday Audie!!! Looks like a fun time! Great cake and pics too, mama!