Friday, August 19, 2011

Happenings

I can't believe summer is coming to a close! We'll be celebrating the older girls' birthdays the next couple of weeks, and also starting Corinne in Kindergarten.
I have an almost 5 year old. Totally weird.
Here are some photos of what's been goin' on.

Below is one of my favorite views. A little baby butt in the air. I just want to squeeze
this every time I see it. Her little chunker legs are pretty cute too, if you ask me.

The weather has finally cooled off a bit in the evenings. We've spent many evenings at the park.




Last week we attended the wedding of one of my friends! Since we were dressed up and all that jazz, we took a few photos. The dress Corinne has on was my latest sewing project... I've been in a domestic mood lately. I'm working on crocheting a hat, and I think I am going to make Corinne a plaid pleated skirt for her first day of school.

And speaking of school, we are going to be starting school (homeschool) the Monday after Corinne turns 5. I have the first six weeks of lesson plans ready to go, and I am quite anxious and excited! I still need to make a few copies of some papers, and grab a few supplies for the craft projects we will be doing. But other than that, the curriculum is laid out and everything is in place! I never thought I would homeschool my kids. But at the same time, I am quite relieved! I don't think I would have been ready to send Corinne away to school this year. Time is flying waaaaaay to fast!

1 comment:

Lauren Snodgrass said...

Best wishes on home schooling! You will do great! You guys look pretty darn snazzy too...love the outfits!