Sunday, May 29, 2011

Our Life Lately

Things have been going pretty good around these parts. We've adjusted to life with a newborn and are happily a family of 5.
Some exciting news....I purchased a new camera! I am totally pleased with it and hope to challenge myself and better myself as a photographer. (if I am allowed to call myself that. :] )

Last night we had friends over for dinner... I took a few pictures of some of the ingredients used in the meal...
a basil plant from my garden. The dessert I made was angel food cake, berries on top of that, then a layer of cool whip, followed by lemon zest and minced basil. Sounds a little crazy, but you must try it. Basil and lemon zest were awesome with the berries. A zingy, cool and refreshing bit of aftertaste.



Then we went outside to play.
My most favoritest friend on the planet. She didn't really shoot me...she's too nice.

The guns in the above picture shoot out little plastic balls. For $5 at Wal-mart, they were well worth the purchase as they have gotten used a lot!

Selah hung out with Keenan...

Selah ended up fuzzy in this picture :(, but she looked so pretty I had to post it anyway.

And last but not least beautiful Ali. What a great girl she is, I just love her.

Looking forward to the rest of the weekend, Matt has Monday off!
until next time...

1 comment:

Lauren Snodgrass said...

The pics look great, Jenny! Looks like you all had a great time!