Monday, May 09, 2011

Mothers Day

Mother's Day was great for me. Matt had the girls put together some pictures and cards for me, with a couple of gifts. Corinne was so excited about it, and made me feel special.
After going to church, we spent the afternoon at my mom and dad's with my sister and her family.
A pic with my mom and my girls. My grandma died 12 years ago today. I hope that if it's possible for her to look down from heaven, that she is proud of the legacy that has come after her! (We named Selah Violet after her....her name was Violet.)



I was hoping to have more pictures of Selah posted by now, but let's face it. My time for things has run short. I try to take advantage of cleaning etc while Selah naps, and blogging and other fun things may not happen as much as I'd like. All in all though, things are great and I love my little family!

No comments: