Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter, Birthday Parties, and Lack of Labor

We had a great Easter weekend. Everything was low key and relaxed. Our church hosted an Easter egg hunt, the girls had tons of fun at that. It was pretty chilly that Saturday morning, and being out there for several hours made me feel miserable. Matt was awesome and said I could go get a pedicure, and I relaxed quite well after that.

Sunday morning we went to church, then came home and took a few pictures with the girls in their Easter outfits.





I asked Matt what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said "something sports related" So I put together a little surprise party. We had the people from our small group come over...we had nachos (of course) and played dodgeball in the backyard.





Ashley totally rocked the game! I was so impressed that she got out there and played hardcore with the boys. (in boots, too!)
I think Matt had a good time. This is the last year of his twenties!! Yikes!

And in baby news: Well, there is nothing to report. I have had contractions, but nothing to make me progress into labor. I do still have a week til I am due, so I need to quit fretting about it and just wait it out. Still, I am excited to meet my baby! Hopefully the next post will be news of an arrival :).
Until Next time!

No comments: