Thursday, March 31, 2011

a diaper shower and girls night out

Let me just say, these girls are the greatest. My friends Lauren and Trina wanted to throw me a baby shower...I refused it since it's the third kid, but they insisted. So we made a girls night of it and had an evening out. We went to an awesome place where you are given step by step instructions to painting on a canvas, the picture of your choice. Everything is set up and provided when you get there, you paint, and you go home! The girls brought finger foods and drinks, everything so was so fun and perfect.


Me and Trina both realized that after all this time we didn't even have a picture together! Well, here was our first one....I think we'll need a re-take post baby. One that's more of a "keeper".
And now, you can put a face to the name of the one who is designing and decorating our baby room!

Lauren and Shelby


See how cool the place is? Everything is set up and provided. Such a fun experience! I definitely want to go back.




I had to get an artistic picture....

And here's the group picture with all of our variations!

2 comments:

tntashour said...

Will you please email the picture you got of us? It's much better than the one I got for some reason. Also, the one of Mary, Jamie and I and the one of you and I bending over? Thanks!!!! :) Glad you had fun.

Lauren Snodgrass said...

So happy you had a great time! I know that I did! Can't wait to meet the newest little Myers! :)

P.S. I would love to have some of the pics you took, too...especially the group one :)