Sunday, January 09, 2011

I have been wavering back and forth on how much I want to pursue photography. I really have come to enjoy it. I have had a lot of "jobs" in the last couple of months that are strictly from "word of mouth", and I have started to consider whether or not I want to make this a business. Anywho, those thoughts aside, here are some photos I took from a maternity session yesterday. I am posting these to get feedback from YOU on whether or not you enjoy seeing pictures of strangers, or if you would like to keep this blog "family stuff" only. I have gone back and forth of whether to start a photo blog that would strictly be for pictures I have taken. So, since you all are my readers, what do you think? Here? or a separate photo blog?
Leave a comment and let me know!!









4 comments:

Lauren Snodgrass said...

Love the maternity pics!! Although they aren't strangers ;) -I enjoy seeing pics of other people. Whether you use this blog as a "gallery" or create a photo blog, I think it's so neat to see all your work!

Crystal said...

these are some of my favorites ones yet! Great job

Brenda said...

I really love these photos. I would like to see your "stranger" photos on a different blog, just to keep your "and then there were 4" blog just for family. I love looking at your photos.

Rebecca said...

These are beautiful maternity shots!