Thursday, December 09, 2010

Sonogram

We had a sonogram this morning! It is always so cool to see all the little baby parts...the spine, the heartbeat, the little feet and legs...

The sex of our baby is sealed in an envelope! I still do not want to know what we are having, and Matt does. I think I will let him know...He can have the envelope, but I'm not sure when yet. I was so excited when we were walking back out to the car, that I wanted to hand him the envelope right then, but I figured that was a rash decision and I didn't want to regret it later. Besides, I need to have something to hold over his head for a while. **wink**

We still haven't decided on any names yet. We are taking suggestions, so feel free to leave a comment with a name idea!

A note to family members: we are not naming our kids after any family, so don't get any ideas of "repeats" with your name suggestions....


No comments: