Monday, November 29, 2010

Just in case you guys were wondering (and waiting)....


I do have a blog post of our Thanksgiving festivities. But to be totally honest, I am feeling quite lazy. My camera is downstairs, (I don't feel like going to get it) and I don't feel like finding the cord to plug into the computer to download my pictures, and then to upload pictures to the blog.

Really, all I feel like doing is sipping some hot cocoa and crocheting the afghan I am working on.

So I think that's what I'll do.

In the meantime, stay tuned. An update should be posted this week.

Oh, on a funny note-
Today Corinne asked me if the nurses would clean the new baby's pee and poop out of my belly after I had the baby.
I simply answered, "yes".


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was very interesting to read. I want to quote your post in my blog. It can? And you et an account on Twitter?

Anonymous said...

Pensato che avrei commento e dire ordinato tema, hai fatto fare per te? E 'davvero impressionante!

Anonymous said...

I’ve meant to post about something like this on my webpage and you gave me an idea. Cheers.