Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Corinne looked forward to it for quite some time and it was fun to anticipate. She knew from the very beginning that she wanted to be a princess (no surprise to us). Audie doesn't quite fit the princess roll, being rowdy and loud- so I knew I wanted to go a different route with her. I figured this was the last year I would be able to dress her without her wanting to choose what she wanted to be, so I decided a skunk would be cute. I had extra white fur fabric that needed used up, so it worked perfectly.

Corinne knew exactly what the name of the game was. She had no reservations in marching up to the door, and knocking to get her candy.
Audie did a good job. At one point in the evening, a little girl who was dressed as a witch followed them up to a porch. Audie looked up at her, and gave a big grin, almost like she was kinda saying "hey, are you having as much fun as I am?"


We stopped by Trevor and Trina's.. They were camped outside bundled up in blankets...so cute.

Then back home to go through the candy!!


and my belly at 13 weeks! too bad this isn't a costume I can take on and off.

1 comment:

tntashour said...

cute belly! this pic makes it look bigger!