Sunday, October 10, 2010

The sweet family that bought my VW invited me to a car show they had put "Beep" in. I am thrilled they are keeping me in the loop of everything that is going on and the changes that are being made. They named the car Beep for two reasons: 1) They installed a horn, and the electronics aren't quite right, so everytime they turn a corner, it beeps. And 2) Beep is kinda short for "BP"...since it leaks oil...you know, the oil spill by BP. cute, huh!?

I could definitely see improvements on the car. They are doing a great job, and I couldn't be happier someone is loving it.
And a few other bugs I thought were pretty...



How's the above for a mini- van? I would totally drive this thing. It has a third row, enough for all the carseats we will have!! Maybe Santa will bring me one for Christmas.

And because most of you look at this blog for the girls, and only the girls...a pic in their matching pajamas.

No comments: