Sunday, October 03, 2010

Over the weekend

We took a quick trip to Nebraska over the weekend. The 4 (well, technically 5) of us went with my Mom, sister Leslie and Jon and Cameron to see my Aunt and Uncle, cousins and Grandpa. I always like travelling up there, we have a good time laughing and being sarcastic. Matt talks politics with my Uncle John and Leslie and I go back to our childhood and fight with each other.

Friday we went to Omaha's zoo. The weather couldn't have been better, and since we went on a weekday, it wasn't crowded at all. Besides Corinne gagging herself and spitting up due to the smell of poo, the day was a success.




Jon brought his 4 wheeler along...and we all took turns riding it around.
a shout out to my Aunt Suz and Mom who took a turn too!


My aunt and uncle live across the street from an apple orchard. Leslie took these pictures of the kids out front while Matt and I rode the 4 wheeler



This is a picture of the apple orchard. it is so pretty!!

and little Audie who is not afraid of anything, petting a grasshopper.

No comments: