Saturday, October 23, 2010

a new blog post

I was informed by a certain someone that I needed a new blog post. I usually like to have a picture to post with each entry, but I haven't taken any recently. So, Emily, since beggars can't be choosers- here is random thoughts from my mind. No pictures for you!

**Next thing on my "to-do" list is Halloween costumes for the girls. Corinne wants to be a princess. I think I will take her today to find some pink or purple fabric she likes and get going on sewing them. I don't want to be scrambling last minute for them to have a costume.

**I tried a pumpkin pancake recipe this morning and it failed. Good concept, but I think the recipe needs tweaking

**It's been on my mind what I need to do to prep for the next baby. The computer desk and bookshelf needs to be moved, and I am trying to brainstorm what would be the best solution as to where it can be moved. I really would like it to be hidden, as the computer desk is always a mess and our bookshelf space is not sufficient to organize the books in a nice way. Any suggestions for this would be accepted.
After the computer and books get moved out, the Winnie the Pooh border comes down, and new paint goes up. Audie will need a new bed since she is sleeping in the toddler bed transformed from the crib.

**This last Thursday marked 12 weeks, so I'm officially in the 2nd trimester! Its a nice milestone to hit, as I feel like this pregnancy is moving as slow as an old snail.

**Yesterday we got out with Trina and Wesley (and Mary, Trevor's sister who has moved in with them for a year). I told Audie to get her shoes on because we were going to go see Wesley. She threw a fit and yelled "I Don't want too!! Wesley's not cute!"

**I'm thinking about doing a couple of contests for you blog readers. A definite one I will do is for you guys to guess when the baby will be born, and possibly do weight and length as well. The winner will receive a Starbucks gift card or something.
Another one I'm considering is taking suggestions for names. While we probably won't reveal our name choice until the baby is born, if we choose a name you suggest, you can win a gift card too. Stay tuned, these contests are obviously several months away, but they could be fun.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. My deepest apologies that a blog post was lacking. Oh, by the way, did you notice the new blog header at the top? I changed it to five.
I definitely am no graphic designer. That took every creative effort bone in my body, and I'm still not pleased with the results. It'll do for now.

Until next time!

1 comment:

tntashour said...

Wesley's not cute!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH...I will laugh about that every time I think of it. That's going to be our new inside joke I think...

And. nice idea about the contest, I wonder where you came up with that??!!! ;)

LOVE YOU!