Friday, August 06, 2010

Waiting for the UPS man

I've ordered a few things in the last week and it is so exciting to anticipate items coming in the mail! Yesterday, a new Bible came via UPS. I have a pocket Bible that the binding had come loose. I called the publisher expecting to have to send in the ripped Bible to have them fix it, but all they did was ask for my name and address and they sent me a brand new one! The Bible is published by Tyndale...in the future, I think I would buy a Tyndale Bible strictly for the purpose of the lifetime warranty they guarantee.
Here are some other items I'm expecting!

New boots. I have wanted boots for several years now, but the price tag has kept me from getting some. I have made some extra money doing photo shoots, selling some crafts on etsy, and catering a cupcake order. I thought now would be the best time to order before they go off sale for fall/winter. These babies are coming all the way from the UK. Can't wait til they arrive!
We came across this bouncy horse in a toy store last week. Audie got on it and I couldn't get her off. Remember those huge bouncy balls that had the big ring attached? You'd sit on the ball and hold on to the ring and bounce all over the driveway. Well, this horse is the same concept, but it is stationary. I figured I could do some price shopping online and find it cheaper than the toy store, and I found it for $10 less. Yee Haw. It will be Audie's birthday present.


I had to order a new filter for my camera. Audie dropped my camera this week and the filter cracked. PTL I had a filter on, or it would have been the lens that cracked. Phew. I decided I would try a filter kit this time, instead of a single. This comes with macro adapters, so I can shoot flowers/nature up close. Looking forward to playing around with them!

1 comment:

Lauren Snodgrass said...

Jenny,
I'm so excited that you have a blog! I love to follow these. I will add a link to your blog from mine: mama-mia1.blogspot.com
Can't wait to follow your life's adventures!
-Lauren