Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Newborn Pics

Yesterday I took pictures of sweet little Wesley. Just a month ago he was hiding in Trina's tummy... (take a look at her maternity pictures here) Oh man, I could snuggle with that little biscuit all day long. He is so cute! Wesley did pretty good for just being 4 days old. We kept taking off his clothes and putting him in positions we wanted him in, which he didn't like very much, but once he was fed by his momma and his clothes kept on, he fell fast asleep which allowed me to get several good pictures. He was so peaceful. I couldn't bring myself to stop taking pictures.




Wesley's daddy Trevor is a pilot in the Air Force. That's why Wesley is wearing this super-adorable pilot cap and goggles I crocheted for him.







Congrats, Trevor and Trina! I am so happy for you guys more than you ever could know. Wesley is so cute and I look forward to watching him grow up and seeing you guys be great parents.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, Jenny! These are great pics, and what a handsome little guy you had to work with. Congrats to Trina and Trevor!

Lauren Snodgrass said...

I love these pics of baby Wesley!! You did a great job on the crocheted hat too!

Trina said...

Jenny, I could cry. You did an amazing job with the photos. They are so beautiful. You have been such a blessing in my life here, thank you just doesn't seem enough.