Thursday, August 12, 2010

New babies, mini golf, and hot air balloons

Our friend Jamie had a baby girl 2 days ago! Little Paige was such a cute little munchkin, I could have held her all day! We went to see her in the hospital this week, and the girls just loved her.
I think I am going to write a book on potty training titled: "Potty train your kids in public places". How is it that kids always want to use the potty while at a restaurant, or the mall, or some other public place? Well, of course Audie saw this potty with "handles" and she had to use it. I suppose I'll take what I can get with potty training, eh?


A few weeks ago, we took Corinne to play mini golf. Unfortunately, we had to dodge a thunderstorm, but I think Corinne had a good time spending one-on-one time with us. Below is a picture of how she got the ball in the hole. Who needs a golf club anyway?


At the sports complex, they also have kids rides. Matt and Corinne took a ride on this mini roller coaster. I'm still not sure if Corinne liked it or not. She says she did, but the picture below, tells a different story. She clenched that handle bar so hard, bowed her head, and closed her eyes tight. She didn't open her eyes until the ride stopped.
And finally, a hot air balloon ride. This ride took her up and down and around in circles. She enjoyed it a lot. She had to ride it twice though, because she said she needed to ride in a pink hot air balloon. Of course.


Due to the thunderstorm that night, they offered us vouchers to return at a later time! We're looking forward to going again!

1 comment:

Lauren Snodgrass said...

Looks like you all had fun riding the rides! Glad you got to see little Paige! I hope to see her soon. Trina said she's so tiny and precious!