Saturday, August 28, 2010

2 year old pictures and party

Yesterday couldn't have been better. All day was fun and exciting. Corinne kept a great attitude with the day being about Audra and they were sweet to each other all day. We started out the day taking Aud's 2 year old pictures. The first one is my favorite. It reads the sweetness of her.
After we took some pictures at a park, I took the girls to get a donut.



For dinner, Brenda, Ali, Kamo, and Amanda came. I grilled a few ribeye steaks, and we sliced them thin, topping a salad with "the works" (tomatoes, cheese, avacado, red onion, and black beans) Mom joined us later for some cake and to open presents.


I bought a cake this year, due to time constraints. Epic Fail.
We also couldn't find any candles, so we used matches. No one speak of this to my father.


For her birthday, Audie received a few books, and her donkey (pictured below). Amanda, Ali and Kameron read the books (complete with voices) and then put on a Dora skit for us. :)

Yee-haw!

1 comment:

meg said...

picture number 3 and 4 are my FAVORITE!!!!! They could make any day better. seriously.