Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day

We had a very nice Mothers Day.
Matt surprised me with a gift card to a spa,
and a whole brochure of "treatments" I could choose from.
My dear friend Brenda was given a gift certificate to the same spa,
so we are going to go together. I think I am going to choose the
30 minute private bath soak, and a pedicure. I can't wait to go!
Here are some of our Mothers day pictures:

Winter Boots when it's almost summer? Who knows. Corinne has a mind of her own. She dug these out and wanted to wear them. The idea only lasted for about 10 minutes, but Matt and I got a good laugh out of it. Fashion Diva? She's got a few tricks to learn (from mom of course, :) ) but she is definitely a girly girl. Purses, dolls, and everything pretty.

I had to add this picture too, so you can get a better view of the belly. But don't be deceived, the picture doesnt quite do it....I am much bigger than it appears. I'll add some updated belly pics soon.

No comments: