Monday, October 15, 2007

Surprise Date Night

Matt planned a surprise date for me Friday night. Well, if you don't already know, I hate surprises. I guess I'm just not patient enough to bear the suspense. But here are a few pics of our date.So we dropped Corinne of at Emily's house.
Driving in the car... still don't know where we're headed.
We ended up at El Gaucho, a steakhouse. It was pretty good!

Matt waiting for the steaks to come.

After Dinner, we went to a shooting range. I hadn't been shooting
since I was in Waukesha 3 years ago. This time around, I didn't like it as much.
Maybe it was the thought of the responsibility I had at home, and I was afraid
of an accident. I found myself closing my eyes right before I pulled the trigger.
Above on the right is my target. Not bad if i say so myself!

No comments: